5.10.2014
SL :: Fantasy Faire 2014, Silent Auction...
I normally don't do auctions in SL. I prefer direct sales. But, this was for Rely for Life.
I won't get into my "how my life has been touched by cancer" story. That's for another post, and another day.
So anyway... I finally found where on the sim the silent auction was being held, and I bid on the Hoof It thoroughbred avatar (several times over the past few days). Then I saw the ND/MD Malkia avatar in pink (one of three to be release on the grid, four if you count the creator's version)... and I bid on her (a couple times over a few days). Then finally, a deal too good to pass up on a nano avatar, the ND/MD drow, so I bid on that while waiting.
Keep in mind, I wasn't expecting to win anything.
I'd planned on purchasing the Hoof It TB and the ND/MD Malkia (in white) eventually. And I've been wanting a petite/tiny av for a while so... I wasn't going to complain.
But win I did!

So tiny!

I've already changed outfits from this several times, lol...

And finally, the Hoof It. Picture taken several days ago, and this one is being worn by Erin Talamasca herself. I didn't think I'd actually win it, I was expecting bids to go into the 5-digit range. I'll have the av in my hands (paws?) in a few days, once it's boxed and the HUD is prettied up. Erin forgot tonight was the end of the auction, lol. :3
- Labels: auctions, drow, fantasy faire 2014, hoof it, malkia, nano, nd/md, petite, relay for life, tiny
- (0) Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment