9.13.2016

SL :: QFC Hunt - Fall 2016

Also, tfw you screw up and forget to double check that the texture on your Spring hunt gift is correct...

That one is fixed and in the shop as a freebie now. It's also been sent out for group members and subscribers. For the Fall... I'm doing something similar...

qfcfall2016ad
To the right is the Fall hunt version of the necklace. I put in the choker and key necklace separates, and together, as well as putting in a transfer version of the key necklace. This is an "I'm sorry I screwed up in Spring, here's what it SHOULD look like, just with a different stone."

To the left is something sort of new... it's similar to the horn decoration I wear on my avatar, with my horn though it's been modified to have... well, you'd have to read the story bit I include to understand the stone. I'm kind of doing some self promo for my novel here.

I will likely be including a ring, and possibly more jewelry bits. I just need to rework some things, and real life has been sillycrazybusy.

No comments: