11.04.2015

SL :: Store Update!

The Moon Kingdom did a slight rearranging, so my store's SLURL has moved! Additionally, I've gotten an upgrade! My store is now two floors, and more prims! I just have to make things to put up there.

D'Amantru Industries - Nov 4, 2015

I have two lucky chairs out there now, and increased the sizes of my vendors. :3

Here's the store, and the new SLURL~! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ZI%20Mystic%20Moonlight/76/109/27

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot they're not re-opened yet. waiting on the other vendors to get back. :3 I will post when that's official!

In the mean time! Go to ~XM~ Designs! Marie is hosting a "Pay What You Want" Hunt called the "I HELPED HUNT"  so she can raise funds to get a service dog! Check out her blog here, with hints and pictures of the hunt items. There will also be a silent auction on the 28th of November. You can find items from my store in the hunt and auction (including a giftcard in a tier that I do not sell).

No comments: