5.28.2010

WoW :: Huh, never noticed that before... & A "..D'oh!" moment

I noticed something about the Celestial Steed... Other than slightly floppy looking and not completely natural movements.

If you have your shadow quality turned up, you will notice that the CS's shadow looks really strange. This is because it's only casting shadows from the armored pieces and the saddle.

Also, my draenei's butt doesn't sit in the saddle. I'm floating. :|

I would provide pics of this except for one little problem, which is the mentioned "D'oh!" moment: my Flickr account is almost full. >< Now, if I can get this art project finished and some of the pieces sold, I will actually be able to afford to upgrade it ($24.95 for a year). I'll probably just eat the cost an upgrade it anyway, then write it off to myself as a "business" expense. My Flickr is part of this blog, and this blog will someday show off more things I'm making and selling so... Yeah.

In the mean time, while not working on the art, I've gone back to Bronzebeard and picked up one of the toons I had abandoned there, as well as restarting a shaman. Yes, Alliance. I may be a Hordie at heart, but I don' mind playing for the other side to see the story from their point of view.

Part of the problem I had with making my original shaman Alliance was I remembered everything I'd done leveling her as a Tauren. Honest to God, it didn't feel right. Yeah, it was the fastest way to get an Alliance 80 that WASN'T a DK short of breaking the rules and getting one off eBay... But I wasn't comfortable with it. Nostalgia every time I went through a Horde area... And my first fall off TB should have been with her still as a cow.

Anyway... I'm currently working on my little hunter, who's gained 4 levels in short time, and when not working on her, I reused the name Xantara for my shaman, and she's currently level 15.

(Enhancement, of course. :p)

All my toons are guildless right now. I don't know if they want me back in Over It, though I've said "Hi" to a couple of the members when I've seen them around, and then there's the fact it's not really a leveling guild...

I'll find one eventually.

No comments: